Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 JOD / CDF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 103% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,240 (7,160,178 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)