Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 JOD / CDF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 162% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 8,522 (14,743,767 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)