Cost of living comparison between Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00073 JOD / CDF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 213% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 9,783 (13,359,900 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (26 minutes ago)