Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20953 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,028 (S/. 9,681) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)