Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08316 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 75% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,794 (kr 33,598) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$102 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 3 hours ago)