Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 962 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08571 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 82% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,698 (kr 66,480) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)