Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08327 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 73% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,205 (kr 62,505) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)