Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,612 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08985 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,020 (kr 33,612) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)