Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09057 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 87% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,368 (kr 37,184) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)