Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08452 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,707 (kr 67,526) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)