Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08898 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 84% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,128 (kr 35,155) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)