Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08892 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 92% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,071 (kr 34,538) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (less than a minute ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (35 minutes ago)