Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08489 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 87% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,848 (kr 68,889) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)