Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08258 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,671 (kr 68,677) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)