Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08474 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,171 (kr 72,818) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)