Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,581 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08866 JOD / NOK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 97% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,159 (kr 35,626) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)