Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,662 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,665 (C$3,010) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)