Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,870 (C$5,431) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (39 minutes ago)