Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,416 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,933 (5,766 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)