Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,685 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,753 (3,297 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)