Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,688 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,811 (3,497 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (26 minutes ago)