Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.506 JOD / LYD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,441 (6,806 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)