Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,643 (3,072 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (33 minutes ago)