Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49611 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,310 (6,672 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)