Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00047 JOD / LBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,697 (7,859,331 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)