Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,120 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 JOD / LBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,746 (7,972,118 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (33 minutes ago)