Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00047 JOD / LBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,514 (7,475,501 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)