Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,633 (2,315 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (44 minutes ago)