Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10273 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,050 ($b10,217) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (42 minutes ago)