Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10328 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,016 ($b9,841) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)