Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,435 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.827 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,843 (€2,229) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)