Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,468 (€4,578) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)