Cost of living comparison between Trento, Italy and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,067 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.755 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,243 (€4,295) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)