Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19466 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,702 (8,745TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)