Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19892 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,920 (9,651TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)