Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00627 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,142 (¥341,785) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)