Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,576 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00639 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,350 (¥367,608) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (41 minutes ago)