Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00637 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,314 (¥363,529) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)