Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,699 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.554 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,612 (AU$4,711) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)