Cost of living comparison between Tours, France and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,016 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.756 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,602 (€4,767) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (36 minutes ago)