Cost of living comparison between Toulouse, France and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 999 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.777 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,500 (€4,505) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)