Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.749 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,444 (€4,597) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (31 minutes ago)