Cost of living comparison between Toulon, France and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 928 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,472 (€4,509) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)