Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19407 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,062 (5,474 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (about 1 hour ago)