Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 842 (﷼ 50,195,189) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)