Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,614 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,643 (AU$4,832) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)