Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,694 (AU$4,808) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)