Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01247 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,580 (руб 126,745) in Tol'yatti.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)