Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01154 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 940 (руб 81,443) in Tol'yatti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)