Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00679 JOD / JPY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,762 prices entered by 245 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)