Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00638 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,941 (¥460,710) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (39 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)