Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00022 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,255 (14,678,874 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)