Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,145 (13,801,238 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)