Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,051 (315,621 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)