Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,173 (331,442 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)