Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00645 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,116 (328,105 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)