Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00645 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,101 (170,566 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)