Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,975 (₨179,736) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)