Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,553 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01084 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,029 (₨94,971) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)