Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01037 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 863 (₨83,242) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)