Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01112 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 748 (₨67,226) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)