Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,415 (₨128,745) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (24 minutes ago)