Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01100 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,898 (₨172,562) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (12 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (42 minutes ago)