Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01082 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,723 (₨159,252) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)