Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01038 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,741 (₨167,716) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (22 minutes ago)