Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01087 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 977 (₨89,815) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 52 (about 1 hour ago)