Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01096 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,753 (₨159,928) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)