Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,426 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04312 JOD / MDL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,108 (25,689 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)