Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03530 JOD / MDL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,023 (57,308 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)