Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00573 JOD / ALL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,719 prices entered by 168 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,883 (328,681 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)