Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16853 JOD / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 128 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)