Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 51% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,569 (€2,958) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (28 minutes ago)