Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03408 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,695 (Mex$ 49,736) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)