Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03230 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,612 (Mex$ 49,899) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)