Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 956 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03804 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,924 (Mex$ 50,573) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)