Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10441 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,578 (元24,688) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)