Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10290 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,582 (元25,089) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)