Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10282 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,491 (元24,227) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)