Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,067 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01048 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 57% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,395 (₨133,015) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)