Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 166 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)