Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.804 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,893 prices entered by 192 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (33 minutes ago)