Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26204 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,149 (EC$15,833) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)