Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26243 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,138 (EC$8,149) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)