Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01101 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,040 (₨94,440) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)