Cost of living comparison between Thanjavur, India and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01057 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,062 (₨195,135) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)