Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,843 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01086 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,095 (₨100,912) in Thane.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)