Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07507 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 981 (13,071 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)