Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01168 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,419 (121,513 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)