Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01004 JOD / MZN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,438 (242,708 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)