Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,191 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02624 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,506 (95,487₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)