Cost of living comparison between Ternopil, Ukraine and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02759 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,534 (91,824₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)