Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,215 (€4,276) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)