Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.773 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,293 (€4,259) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)