Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,104 (€2,418) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (37 minutes ago)