Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22348 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,536 (R$ 11,348) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)