Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22442 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,500 (R$ 6,685) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)