Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20919 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,326 (R$ 11,121) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (37 minutes ago)