Cost of living comparison between Tepic, Mexico and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 988 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03439 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,365 (Mex$ 39,708) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)