Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03942 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 977 (Mex$ 24,779) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (29 minutes ago)