Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03542 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,439 (Mex$ 40,624) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)