Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05161 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,049 (R 20,319) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)