Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05937 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,227 (R 20,665) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)