Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05206 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,895 (R 36,391) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)