Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20080 JOD / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,245 prices entered by 324 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)