Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19548 JOD / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,151 prices entered by 325 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 53% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,900,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)