Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19834 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,050 (10,334TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (29 minutes ago)