Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19496 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,936 (9,930TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (43 minutes ago)