Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,594 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17430 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,223 (7,019TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)