Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,999 prices entered by 405 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,921 (﷼ 87,250,076) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (44 minutes ago)