Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,543 prices entered by 488 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,031 (﷼ 92,892,869) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (24 minutes ago)