Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,124 prices entered by 540 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,917 (﷼ 87,895,733) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (39 minutes ago)